My rules to live my life by .... I highly recommend them, coz boy do they work!
1. Be FOR what you're FOR and be against nothing. The power of FOR'ness is spectacular.
2. Stay out of judgement. It'll drop you like a stone to the bottom of the well.
3. Love life, then love it some more and then some more again. That's what calls the good stuff to you.
4. Expect miracles and be thankful for everything you've got, expecting nothing at the same time. Paradoxes are where the miraculous loves to play.
5. Follow your own true knowing always and never listen to anyone who has anything negative to say about what you're up to. Smile at them sweetly and then get on with what you know is right to do now.
6. Find great friends and do great things with them as often as you possibly can.
7. Be here to transform / transcend / revolutionise the world and don't worry a dib about how you're going to do that. Just do it in everything you do.
8. Be totally unconcerned about your identity and stop fussing about who you are and what you're supposed to be here for. Let yourself ebb and flow in the wonders of our new becoming and you'll turn out brilliantly while loving the journey that's taking you there.
9. Live to the full, whether that's at home on your couch or in your garden or off travelling the world. It doesn't matter at all where you live it from as long as you're loving every second of it.
10. Oh yes, do what you love and love what you do. That's a big one. That's where the MAGIC shows up naturally and effervescently.
11. Take on something BIG and then live into it. You don't have to tell anyone about it. You don't have to make money from it. You just want to dwell wondrously in the BIG'ness of it and see how magnificent your life and our world is as a result.
I love writing to give form, shape & understanding to brand new concepts of consciousness innovation, genius & global reality creation. Enjoy!
Subscribe to my Patreon posts for breakthroughs in consciousness, the quantum field & the miraculous, as well as chapters of my new books as I write them.