1. We enthusiators (is that a word?) don't hang onto anything from the past. Not identity, bodies of work, how things are supposed to be done, etc. etc. That gives us a clear space from which to welcome in the new and so it flows effortlessly and joyfully into and through us.
2. We love life to the nth degree. We tend to walk around enamored of the wonders of Nature, the Earth and all the life forms upon her. This creates a natural state of exhilaration in us that preps us for the next new high vibes rolling on in from the wild infinite genius universe.
3. We have embodied ourselves as Source, the Universe, the ALL (whatever your favorite term for that might be) and so we are not just receivers of the incoming goodies, but the sources of them as well. That means if it's a tad too much for us physically, we can slow it down, grace it up or power it more wondrously for all and that works a charm in terms of making the integration easypeasy for ourselves and for all.
4. We eat enormous power surges from the Universe for lunch. We revel in the wonder of it all. This is not power that harms life, this is power that cherishes, uplifts and vitalises life. And that is one of my most favorite things to do ... play my part in bringing that beautiful life-elevating power into this world.
5. We have discovered a brand new version of collective mastery fusion in which none of us operating in this way are ever doing anything alone. We have the genius and mastery of thousands, maybe millions of beings the world over fused into the power of our collective creations.
All of these things allow us to be innovators and creators of our new becoming ... and for me that is one of the most spectacular things I may ever have the privilege of being part of in this lifetime.