Each year I have a go at future gazing and I’m not always 100% spot on, but I am generally pretty good at it. So here goes for 2022.
1. I predict that 2022 will see our friend the c virus dissipate into irrelevance having fulfilled its greater potential for the world.
2. We will be ravished and delighted by more spectacular and miraculous innovations that will solve so many of what we see as our current global challenges.
3. The Earth will rise into ever more brilliance and power and show us the force of its miraculousness this year. We will understand at long last as a globe that reverence for the natural world and all life upon it is essential to our well being and our greater purpose for being alive.
4. Soil regeneration, organic foods grown with love and a healthy approach to living will take precedence over the chemical approaches.
5. Dare I say war will end once and for all on this planet. That’s a big one isn’t? But there it is in plain sight. Kindness, generosity and wanting the best for all will take its place. And not as a wussy thing but as a powerful super power alive within every living being. Bout time I say.
6. New clean energy sources will be available to everyone. Perhaps for free eventually if not immediately upon discovery.
7. We are already remaking what it is to be alive on planet Earth, discovering our inherent infiniteness and connection with all life. This will become a predominant way of being in the coming years. Super conscious. Super connected. That is our true and natural state.
8. A kind of reverence for beauty will fill the world and the expression of creative genius will flood our reality in all its current forms (music, art, design, dance) along with some new ones.
9. Our physical bodies are already morphing into new capacity for physical regeneration. What seems miraculous to us today will become more common place as we discover our ability to power source our own rejuvenation and regeneration. Some of us are already doing this, but it’s going to really accelerate in the coming year. The average life span, already expanding, will take a wondrous leap over the next two years.
Many of us are feeling a quiet and reverential end to 2021, which has been a very strange year. But 2022 has a feeling of a whole new fresh beginning for this world. We enter a new era now. And I might say miraculous is its name.
Happy new year world. Welcome 2022