I never thought I would end up as a world transformer and universe shaper. As a little girl I was an ordinary kid in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere. My first marriage was a disaster and I cried for a week. So how did I get from there to here? Fueling genius for the planet. Walking as the universe in creation. Garnering my understanding from the infinite intelligence that streams all around us, waiting for us to take its hand to grow ourselves into greatness -- to take this world where it's never been before.
It has been a journey and I've loved every second of. It's left me with a certainty that anyone can be anything they choose to become. There are no limits on us. It's not nature or nurture, it's never ending super creation of the being you desire to become. It's not about identity or individuality, it's about using our genius imagination to make the impossible real. It's about surrendering yourself to the greatness that wants to flow through you, never listening to the naysayers who say it can't be done.
We are gems of potential just waiting to burst into being. We have no idea of the immeasurable genius that's stored inside us and floating in the infinite streams around us. I believe in the human race completely and utterly. I know we are sourcing a future of unimaginable wonder and I consider it a privilege to be a part of that creation with so many awesome others who care as passionately and deeply as I do about our infinite becoming.
So next time you gaze into the eyes of a child or pass by someone who's homeless on the street, consider that your gaze just might be the moment of transformation that unleashes their gems of potential -- their extraordinary contribution to the human race.
Over the years I've learned the art of uplifting genius in people. I can listen it powerfully so that it literally gets pulled right out ot them. I can energise it for them so they live in streaming genius flow. I can say words that call them into themselves and open up their innate, unique genius to be expressed even more powerfully into the world.
Here are some tips to making that so in your world today:
1. Never ever utter a single word out of your mouth that could possibly diminish another person. Don't give them your opinion. Don't tell them how they can do it better. Only ever speak words to them that celebrate and honour their already amazing genius.
2. No matter how they're presenting themselves, don't buy in to a lesser view of them. Fight hard with yourself on this one folks. Insist to yourself that they are amazing - that they have so much to offer the world. And then engage with them from that place to go forward with their brilliance.
3. Listen with every cell of you (not just your ears) to what they're saying. So many people struggle to get their genius into words. Often they're saying far less than they intend to. So your job as a genius listener is to pull that genius from them by giving your attention to the potential that's waiting inside them to be birthed into creation.
4. Forget processing stuff. Throw it all away now. Know that every person you deal with is whole, powerful, awesome, amazing, brilliant, genius -- and what you are willing to see there is exactly what will show up! And that applies to yourself as well. If something comes up in your life, instead of going inward to ask what's wrong that needs to be fixed -- go outward and ask 'What potential is this offering me?' 'What genius is it pointing me towards?' 'What gems can I glean from this moment in time to move my life forward now?'
5. Make yourself a Genius Genie. Set one of your missions in life to unleash the genius in everyone you meet -- and have fun doing it. You'll be amazed at how magical your life becomes and how many awesome genii will show up in the space of that for you.
How on earth, you might ask, do these two statements connect?
I believe that everyone is an amazing being with genius contribution to make. Often that amazingness is masked -- invisible -- hidden in the recesses of a person or floating around aimlessly in the field around them. So I've spent the last 20 years of my life searching the unseen, seeing the invisible into reality, and calling the genius in people into the expression of their lives. In short, I have become addicted to wonderful.
Inside every person is something extraordinary just waiting to burst free. Swirling around every person are extraordinary possibilities -- bursts of genius just waiting to stream on through. Recognising and realising these invisible gems makes up the genius art of real transformation.
Here are some tips from me on seeing the invisible into reality:
1. ALWAYS BE WILLING TO LOOK BEYOND WHAT'S SHOWING UP IN FRONT OF YOU. Look around the person and through them. Look deeper and wider. Most people will try to tell you they're not good enough or that there's something wrong with them, but this is nothing more than the left over cultural whispers of a psychological society. Everyone is amazing if you just have the eyes to see.
2. REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANOTHER'S SMALLNESS, no matter how hard they try to get you to believe it. Always see their greatness attempting to shine on through.
3. LISTEN FOR GENIUS. That means becoming a co-creator of their speaking. You're not just listening to their words in ear receive mode. You're listening with all of you, excited about what's about to come through, amping up the brilliance that's about to pour out of them.
4. BECOME ADDICTED TO WONDERFUL. Look for it. Expect it. Focus your attention on having loads more wonderful, amazing, genius people in your life and on the planet. Then celebrate it when you see it. The world will show up according to your expectations of it. You are the creator of wonderful, the exhilarator of genius on the planet. The more you expect it and see it, the more it thrives everywhere.
I love writing to give form, shape & understanding to brand new concepts of consciousness innovation, genius & global reality creation. Enjoy!
Become a patron of mine on Patreon where I publish chapters of my books and share breakthroughs as they happen.