1. We've moved way past manifestation and now we think something and poof it appears in minutes, hours or at most a day. I believe that's because consciousness is now embedded in us and we're embedded in consciousness, so there's no distance between your thought, desire, feeling and the actuality of it being created and showing up.
2. Beingness seems to be less and less relevant these days. Individuality is metamorphing into a new sense of wholographic unity as we source a brand new sense of collectiveness.
3. There's this sense of calmness, a kind of quiet subtle power, in so many people over the last few weeks ... people who don't even know one another. See my earlier post on that and browse over 30 comments from people around the world saying they'd been feeling the same.
4. A new version of reality is being embodied and lived now by so many of us. I call it supercensional reality (where we supercede everything we've ever been before with great ease and finesse). This reality is not a weird, way out there way of living. It's awesome and cool and full of magic, vitality, creation and more.
5. Genius seems to be popping out of people like wildfire these days. I'm breathtaken at what I see my buddies writing, painting, creating, etc. It's like we've taken a collective leap into a whole other level of ourselves as genius source creators.
6. I've seen a movement into whole new unexpected outcomes from what could be perceived as tragic circumstances. All we have to do to access those outcomes is follow the swirl of the pathways of possibility and be open to being surprised and amazed.
It's an epic time in human history for sure and I for one am loving every second of it. I'm so touched by who we are and what we are open to becoming. Here's to it happening for the whole world graciously and beautifully as we source our way into a brand new version of ourselves and all.