My friend Julia read a piece yesterday in our Miraculous Maestros group that I wrote last December. I could hardly believe it as she read it as at the time that seemed like quite a leap, even though I completely believe it would happen. Looking at it now, mid way through 2020, I can see this now and I sense the power of what is yet to come this year ... an epiphanous, spectacular moment, the world over, that will elevate and unite us all. Here's what I wrote....
"What do I really think of 2020? There's such a feeling of wonderland about it all.
I do think there will be a spectacular moment in 2020 which will change everything. A spectacle so breathtaking that everyone will know that this planet is alive, sentient, super conscious and miraculous."
Here's to the fulfilment of all of this and more as we enter the second half of this very unusual and extraordinary year. If you want to be part of making this happen, just Facebook search '2020 Countdown to Wonderful' and join my six month event (culminating in a global consciousness wave at midnight New Years eve) for exactly this purpose.
The search for enlightenment is easier than you think!
Most people believe that enlightenment takes a lot of learning, discipline and devotion and actually that is not the case! As an enlightened being, I can tell you that the journey has been quite different than that. It's been fun, exciting, exhilarating, spontaneous, emotive, powerful and wondrous for me and those who've joined me on this journey.
You see it's really about letting go of everything that we think being a human being is about ....
None of this is the way it has to be. In fact when you let go of being a 'human being', you discover yourself as INFINITE ...
OK, I'll bet you're reading this and saying "I'd love to have some of that." So here are a few easy, simple ways to make that so now ...
1. Let go of being a 'human being' and fall wildly in love with life here on planet Earth. Walk as an infinite creator uplifting, elevating and reshaping life as you move through your daily reality.
2. Dance, sing, paint, write ... make whatever your creative mark is upon the world and have fun doing it. Disco dancing is my preferred version of what others call meditation.
3. Laugh loads. Be lighter about things and trust that 'the universe' has your back always.
4. Take a walk on the 'wild side'. Witness the green growing things, the rainbow colours of flowers and the awesome wonder of all the living creatures on this planet.
5. Be up to something bigger than yourself. Stop all that emotional processing now ... we're done with that. As you get up to your greater work in the world, you'll discover that you are in a fact an infinite creator, remaking yourself in marvellous new ways in every new moment.
6. Plug in to the infinite intelligence that thrives all around you. It's in the air we breathe, the growing things, the interconnected weave of wonder that we all are, each playing a phenomenal part in a grand game unfolding.
7. Be excited about the adventure we are all on right now. Leap with great passion into the next and the next and the next new discovery that brightens the pathways for us all.
8. See the world not as a planet in crisis, but as spectacular, breathtaking momentum towards the elevation of us all and know that you are a player in our collective becoming.
It's in the simple, easy shift from human being to infinite creator that you suddenly wake up one day and go "Oh my gosh, how about that, I am / we are enlightened." You smile ... and the world comes alive in a whole new way.
Dancing rainbows in a tempest
I just couldn't find my voice this week (first week of June 2020) for some reason, so I sat in the midst of the paradox of a swirling tempest and a rainbow filled world waiting and sourcing. This morning, the day of the first of three eclipses in 30 days, it rolled out like hot butter on a summer's day. Here it is...I would call it 'dancing rainbows in a tempest'. Something really really big is unfurling this month and WE are on the job, rainbows to the ready, dancing in the swirling storm.
Well I knew in advance 2020 was going to be a whopper, but I had no idea it would be sooo whopping huge. On the one hand, Australian bush fires, coronavirus global lockdown and now racial & police brutality protests. On the other hand, a higher vibrational frequency than I’ve experienced before, a whopping increase in kindness and connection to others, a love of the animal kingdom growing by the day and Nature, well holy jumping, she’s glowing and growing brilliantly, not to mention unprecedented improvements to climate and pollution. And I haven’t even touched yet on the growing sense of ... oh let’s call it the Force on the planet. That awesome, invisible Life power that swoops to your aid when you feel discouraged, that fills you up with vitality and a love of life that brings tears to your eyes. That sense of ‘everything’s gonna be all right in the end coz I’m here with you, lending my power to you all to turn things out now’. We stand in the centre of a swirling tempest, watching rainbows unfurl around us. We stand together all over the world for something wonderful to unfurl from all of this. We see each other as magnificent creations whose genius has only just begun to get to work on collaborative solutions. We love like never before ... all life, every person, all countries, all beliefs and the Earth herself. We will never turn back. We will unfurl rainbows in the midst of a tempest. We will take this world to new horizons of a miraculous future. That is who we are, every single one of us, and that is what we shall do, all together, in grace and unity and wholeness, arm in arm, all together, all over this wondrous world. So here’s to June 2020 ... the month the world turns out awesomely like never before.
I love writing to give form, shape & understanding to brand new concepts of consciousness innovation, genius & global reality creation. Enjoy!
Subscribe to my Patreon posts for breakthroughs in consciousness, the quantum field & the miraculous, as well as chapters of my new books as I write them.