The search for enlightenment is easier than you think!
Most people believe that enlightenment takes a lot of learning, discipline and devotion and actually that is not the case! As an enlightened being, I can tell you that the journey has been quite different than that. It's been fun, exciting, exhilarating, spontaneous, emotive, powerful and wondrous for me and those who've joined me on this journey.
You see it's really about letting go of everything that we think being a human being is about ....
None of this is the way it has to be. In fact when you let go of being a 'human being', you discover yourself as INFINITE ...
OK, I'll bet you're reading this and saying "I'd love to have some of that." So here are a few easy, simple ways to make that so now ...
1. Let go of being a 'human being' and fall wildly in love with life here on planet Earth. Walk as an infinite creator uplifting, elevating and reshaping life as you move through your daily reality.
2. Dance, sing, paint, write ... make whatever your creative mark is upon the world and have fun doing it. Disco dancing is my preferred version of what others call meditation.
3. Laugh loads. Be lighter about things and trust that 'the universe' has your back always.
4. Take a walk on the 'wild side'. Witness the green growing things, the rainbow colours of flowers and the awesome wonder of all the living creatures on this planet.
5. Be up to something bigger than yourself. Stop all that emotional processing now ... we're done with that. As you get up to your greater work in the world, you'll discover that you are in a fact an infinite creator, remaking yourself in marvellous new ways in every new moment.
6. Plug in to the infinite intelligence that thrives all around you. It's in the air we breathe, the growing things, the interconnected weave of wonder that we all are, each playing a phenomenal part in a grand game unfolding.
7. Be excited about the adventure we are all on right now. Leap with great passion into the next and the next and the next new discovery that brightens the pathways for us all.
8. See the world not as a planet in crisis, but as spectacular, breathtaking momentum towards the elevation of us all and know that you are a player in our collective becoming.
It's in the simple, easy shift from human being to infinite creator that you suddenly wake up one day and go "Oh my gosh, how about that, I am / we are enlightened." You smile ... and the world comes alive in a whole new way.
I love writing to give form, shape & understanding to brand new concepts of consciousness innovation, genius & global reality creation. Enjoy!
Become a patron of mine on Patreon where I publish chapters of my books and share breakthroughs as they happen.