It's time for a new write up for me and all I'm up to ...
Most people would call me a thought leader, but I don't use thought. I tap the infinite intelligence flows to bring through the next genius breakthrough for us all.
Some would say I'm a futurist, but I can't wait 5, 10 or 50 years for the good stuff to show up. I'm a NOW'ist, presencing possibilities to show up now.
I've been calling myself a genius enthusiast for the past three years, but I would say I'm more of a genius accelerator -- powering it up in everybody I touch.
For 20 years, I've called myself a global visionary. But now it's more like universal source'eress and how does one talk about that without seeming tremendously off the charts!
And then there's the godness stuff. I'm powering up the godness in everyone and everything in a modern, funky, fun kinda way. Hence my latest collaborative website www.funkifyinggod.weebly.com
I do know that I'm bridging the gap between mind & genius, ordinary & extraordinary, human and universal. And if I had to say me in a single go, I'd say transcendent living exhilarator, but I don't know that that's going to win me marketer of the year award .... heheh! Ah the dilemmas of an awe junkie in a miraculous world!
I love this world. I love its color, its beauty, its breathtaking wonders. I love its ability to miraculously reinvent and reinvigorate itself constantly. I'm enchanted by the human race and their awesome ability to snap back from challenges and bring genius through them.
I believe this is the year when the world turns AWESOME, completely, totally, and in every way. Yes, I know you might think I'm being naive, ridiculously hopeful, or just sticking my head in the sand. But I don't think so. I see brilliant change everywhere I look. I watch people grow beyond their boundaries without struggle anymore. The downloads of greatness, genius, and possibility are flooding us with wonder -- and forward movement happens in record time these days!
Today I read a couple of great posts that confirm everything I believe around that, with great stats to prove it:
(1) 'Signs the world is getting better all the time' http://www.vox.com/2015/7/13/8908397/11-charts-best-time-in-history
(2) 'The world is becoming less violent' http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/22/world-less-violent-stats_n_1026723.html
Let me summarise some of their points for you in bold & italics and then add my own views to it:
1. We're living longer than ever. At 55 years old my grandparents looked ancient and here I am, along with all my buddies, having amazing adventuresome lives in our 60's, 70's and 80's!
2. The world's GDP (gross domestic product) has spiked in a way that's simply unprecedented in human history. We're heading into an entrepreneurial revolution, with genius sprouting up all over, solving major global challenges with exciting new inventions.
3. Extreme poverty is in free fall. With the global internet & mobile phones anyone can be in business now from practically anywhere. And crowdfunding projects let us respond instantly to people and circumstances that require assistance.
4. Deaths from wars are at an all time low. People the world over are working for peace. We're living more connected to one another, more open to differences in culture, race, sexual preference, etc.
5. Deaths from HIV/Aids and other major diseases are in decline. Not only is our medical technology improving, but there's a sweeping movement by conscious people throughout the world to eat organic & non-GMO, be fit & healthy, and manage our own well-being brilliantly through natural, alternative methods.
6. The spread of democracy has put pressure on political leaders to keep their citizens happy. People power has emerged in the last ten years like never before. Organisations like Avaaz and the Occupy movement call the power of the people together in support of the things that really matter to us.
7. IQ tests show that the average teenager is smarter with each generation. We're expanding our brain capacity along with the unlimited access to knowledge that the Internet offers. We're seeing genius popping up everywhere, in people of all ages and all walks of life. Genius is no longer something for the elite few, but the unique birthright of every single person.
And here are a few of my own:
In times past we might have seen one or two prophets / messiahs / gurus / saviours in a civilisation, but today the world is full of millions of people with awesome messages, inspiring work, and breakthrough ideas to help us all. Today every person on the planet has the opportunity to step into the awesome power of their own being, live connected and bring the very best of themselves to contribute to a better world.
We're no longer locked into being who we were raised as. We're superceding both nature and nurture to discover ourselves as expansive beings engaging with infinite possibilities and genius ideas in our every day lives. With all the inner work done by so many around the world, we unlocked the door to being ourselves fully and now anyone can move graciously and quickly into their greater being and the high vibe, transcendent living that comes along with that.
My prediction for the future of the world. AWESOME! It's in great hands....OURS!
I love writing to give form, shape & understanding to brand new concepts of consciousness innovation, genius & global reality creation. Enjoy!
Become a patron of mine on Patreon where I read chapters of my books and share breakthroughs as they happen.