OK maybe I'm in the thrall of the very exciting creative mecca of The Glastonbury Festival down the road from us, but I have to say that to me the world is getting more glorious by the day. I find it impossible to buy into the doom predictions. Here are some reasons why....
1. There are 210,000 revellers at the Festival and they are proving that people can get along beautifully together. The whole thing is renewable energy run with clean up charity groups cleaning up the fields as they go. There's so much creative inspiration there, not to mention the great music and the love shown by the fans to the musicians. The JOY is literally palpable in the air 7 miles away.
2. Nature's green keeps getting GREENER every year. The flowers are getting taller and even the dandelions growing out of the cement verges are bursting with joy and colour, like little suns proudly showing their beauty to the world. Nature to me seems to be abounding with miraculous glory.
3. Here in Avalon this week we are having the most perfect summer weather. Blue skies, bit of cloud cover, highs of 24C (75F). Do I believe in climate change? Well, it's more like to me that Nature is saying get on board peeps coz it's time for big changes in your relationship with the miraculous nature of life. And as an alchemical creator I find I'm having a new love fest relationship with the weather, come rain or shine.
4. I am seeing an expansion of consciousness in the animals of the world. So many cross species connections and love. Brilliant underwater filming of deep sea species. Huge pods of dolphins and those wonderful whales soaring the seas. I believe we are on the cusp of a brand new, synergistic, collaborative, respectful relationship with Nature and the animal kingdoms that will remake the world.
5. Pretty much all of my close friends (and me too) have the feeling that we're on the cusp of huge breakthroughs in our personal lives and in the world at large. In fact with all the brilliant pulsing energies of the past weeks, I would say we're living right on the tipping point now.
All that to say that I believe the future is extraordinary and filled with wonders we may not even be able to imagine yet. The more of us believe and live into this, the more it will happen. And me, I'm in the process of writing my 16th book called Fabulous Futures. How fun is that!
I am quite in awe of the fact that I have written and published 14 books in my lifetime. As a kid if you'd have told me that I would have thought you were crazy. An impossible task I would have said. And yet, here I am in June 2023 writing my 15th entitled GodMaker.
I remember being praised at a very early age by a grade two teacher for my writing. I wrote seriously depressing poetry as a teenager. Then as a young adult I took a writing course at a college and that finished my writing career forever I thought. The look on that teacher's face as I read the beginnings of my apocalyptic novel was horrendous and stopped me cold in my tracks.
It took me another 20 years before I began again at the age of 46. Santari and I were sort of homeless at the time, living magically in a tent behind the Glastonbury Tor. We had £75 to our name and yet I walked to a computer store, rented a computer for £5, hooked up to the campground's electricity and off I went channelling my first ever book (which by the way is not one of the 14 shown above). What amazed me about it was that every chapter, each channelling a different master, wrapped round perfectly to a symbiotic ending that wow'd me. It was as if the universe had the book there waiting for me to bring it on through.
My next one was a book called 'Keys to the Kingdoms of Being' (again not one of the ones listed above as it was never published). I used it as the basis for the work Santari and I were unfolding and teaching in the early 2000's. This followed on immediately into 'The Alchemical Coach ... Coaching Passion, Potential & Power' which is published and still amazing today.
It was around 2012 when the dam really burst forth. I began to study and research Genius ... and so 'The Genius Game' book was born.
After that it became effortless for me to create one book after another, culminating now in 2023 in the process of finishing three novelettes in a 6 month period.
How does this happen? How does one get into the super flow to become a serial writer?
1. Well first I call forth the inspiration, the seedling of the book that wants to come through me next.
2. I trust the power of the feelings that rush through me as I put my fingers to the keyboard and I let the super flow pour forth through me.
3. I connect my deep core to the super flow to bring my own unique signature and genius into that which wants to be written.
4. I let myself be amazed at what is writing through me, so there is definitely a sense of surrendering to the power and genius of that which wants to be written.
5. I don't edit as I go. If I'm doing that, I know I'm out of super flow so I stop until it returns. I tend to do my edits once the book is finished and even then I try to mess with it as little as possible.
6. I will also add that I tend to post chapters of my books as I write them. Why? Because the power of the energy in them wants to be shared. All my books tend to be breakthroughs in areas that love others to co-power that breakthrough into existence for all to thrive upon.
7. And finally, if you've a leaning to being a writer, become a lover of language, a wizard of words, a magicienne of magic pouring through you. In other words LOVE TO WRITE, moving the world into new spaces and places with you as you do so.
May your own writing flow brilliantly, bringing your passions and power into reality for us all to bask upon.
* * * * *
You'll find info for all 14 of my published books here.
I love writing to give form, shape & understanding to brand new concepts of consciousness innovation, genius & global reality creation. Enjoy!
Become a patron of mine on Patreon where I read chapters of my books and share breakthroughs as they happen.