OK maybe I'm in the thrall of the very exciting creative mecca of The Glastonbury Festival down the road from us, but I have to say that to me the world is getting more glorious by the day. I find it impossible to buy into the doom predictions. Here are some reasons why....
1. There are 210,000 revellers at the Festival and they are proving that people can get along beautifully together. The whole thing is renewable energy run with clean up charity groups cleaning up the fields as they go. There's so much creative inspiration there, not to mention the great music and the love shown by the fans to the musicians. The JOY is literally palpable in the air 7 miles away.
2. Nature's green keeps getting GREENER every year. The flowers are getting taller and even the dandelions growing out of the cement verges are bursting with joy and colour, like little suns proudly showing their beauty to the world. Nature to me seems to be abounding with miraculous glory.
3. Here in Avalon this week we are having the most perfect summer weather. Blue skies, bit of cloud cover, highs of 24C (75F). Do I believe in climate change? Well, it's more like to me that Nature is saying get on board peeps coz it's time for big changes in your relationship with the miraculous nature of life. And as an alchemical creator I find I'm having a new love fest relationship with the weather, come rain or shine.
4. I am seeing an expansion of consciousness in the animals of the world. So many cross species connections and love. Brilliant underwater filming of deep sea species. Huge pods of dolphins and those wonderful whales soaring the seas. I believe we are on the cusp of a brand new, synergistic, collaborative, respectful relationship with Nature and the animal kingdoms that will remake the world.
5. Pretty much all of my close friends (and me too) have the feeling that we're on the cusp of huge breakthroughs in our personal lives and in the world at large. In fact with all the brilliant pulsing energies of the past weeks, I would say we're living right on the tipping point now.
All that to say that I believe the future is extraordinary and filled with wonders we may not even be able to imagine yet. The more of us believe and live into this, the more it will happen. And me, I'm in the process of writing my 16th book called Fabulous Futures. How fun is that!
I love writing to give form, shape & understanding to brand new concepts of consciousness innovation, genius & global reality creation. Enjoy!
Become a patron of mine on Patreon where I read chapters of my books and share breakthroughs as they happen.