I believe we are living in the most extraordinary time ever with breakthroughs happening on many levels.
1. Our intelligence is expanding and in many cases fusing with what I call infinite intelligence. This results in spontaneous knowing of things beyond our learning and training.
2. We are now able to embody our greater beings, with a capacity to create who we want to become as opposed to being trapped within the confines of our genetics and our past.
3. Vibrational frequency is rising across the whole planet, resulting in an uplevelling of consciousness, which in turn generates deeper appreciation for and connection with all life.
4. Some of us are now experiencing freedom from reactive emotional response, finding joy in emotive moments that power breakthroughs.
5. We’re discovering and enhancing our bodies’ miraculous ability, all while embodying a new vitality fuelled by universal life source power.
6. We’re recognising that death is not the end, but instead the beginning of the next grand adventure where joyful freedom reigns.
7. We’re making friends with the universe. On the one hand through technology like the James Webb Telescope. On the other hand through our own deepening of connection with the inherent intelligence behind Creation.
8. Oh and let’s talk about the increasing beauty and power of Nature and the animal kingdoms. Cross species love. Breathtaking GREEN. At last an understanding that Water is intelligent … see Veda Austin’s work with water. Even an increasing ability to work with what I call ‘the weather gods’ to help fulfil the greater purpose of Nature’s movements with as little harm to life as possible. Some might call this shamanic. I call it a deepening alchemical partnership with the miraculousness of Life.
9. An unleashing of genius all around the world, leading to exciting new innovations that bring solutions we could hardly have dreamed were possible.
10. Source fills the air we breathe and the cells we dwell within. We are interwoven to one another and to all life now through what I call the internal Source ‘mycelium’ network.
We are quantum leaping by the day into new horizons of possibility. Elevating ourselves into next levels of being. Enhancing our abilities to create life as never before. Best time ever to be alive on planet Earth!
I just updated my bio on Facebook and LinkedIn by adding the profession of alchemist. What you might ask is an alchemist in modern day terms?
An alchemist is ...
I believe the skills of alchemy are wonderful and easy for anyone to unleash in themselves using their own unique approaches to energy, consciousness, power and mastery. And I want to point more people to this level of capacity for them to innovatively achieve their greater purpose here on Earth. If that's you, message me and we'll look at the optimal way to make that happen.
I’ve been keen about brain expansion for at least 20 years now. So what I did was plug my brain (which often occurs like a stand alone computer) into the infinite intelligence of what I can only assume is the universe (let’s call it the infinernet just for fun). I have named this quantum intelligence.
Let me show you some examples of what that has given me after 20 years of experience with it …
1. A super flow of ideas & stories. I’ve now written 15 books on breakthrough topics like genius, transformation, source leadership and a new kind of alchemy. And I should tell you that those books took no longer than 3 months to write, sometimes just a few weeks. I now know that anyone can do this.
2. An ability to know things that I have no previous knowledge of. It’s like that infinernet is willing to share all its experience and insights with me. I only have to ask.
3. An ability to understand layers of people’s complexities to simplify their transformational breakthroughs into the next levels of themselves. I call this quantum coaching.
4. And finally, strategic understanding of which pathways will move us individually and globally forward in optimally gracious and innovative ways. I call this being a future innovator.
This is only the beginning of what quantum intelligence can offer to this world. I am thrilled to be one of its early adopters.
I've been wanting to write this post for a while and I guess now is a good moment for that. I want to make some 'predictions' for what's coming on the horizon of human & world consciousness. It's kind of hard to call them predictions as I'm not looking into the future and telling you what I'm seeing. I'm co-sourcing, with a good number of other quantum maestros, breakthroughs in consciousness that are starting to appear in the world now. So, having said all that, here goes....
1. A MASSIVE BREAKTHROUGH IN INTELLIGENCE IS COMING IMMINENTLY. The first part of that is what I call quantum intelligence ... the ability to understand and witness the invisible forces of life, like genius ideas, energy, life force, the miraculous and more. The second part of it is what I call collective intelligence ... we are joining our human consciousness to that of other species, nature & the universe and are about to know everything that all facets of life know, past, present and, who knows, maybe future too.
2. WE ARE ENTERING THE SYMBIOCENE ERA ... a new geological era characterised by harmonious actions between humans and all other living beings. We're already seeing an increasingly wondrous consciousness emerging in the animals of the world. Cross species love. Animals in distress calling on humans to help. The beauty and wonder of the species being brilliantly photographed and shared across the world to help us understand and come into a brilliant relationship with Nature, Oceans, Earth and Animals in a synergistic way.
3. WE ARE BECOMING SOURCE CREATORS OF LIFE. We are superseding the old human consciousness with its restrictions and limits. We are embodying our greater beings, living into greater purpose, discovering the alchemical power of the quantum field and thriving in an ever increasing Life Source powered vitality.
4. WE ARE VERY SHORTLY GOING TO DISCOVER THE SECRET TO WHAT LOOKS LIKE MIRACULOUS WELL BEING. In other words we may be able to knit our own bones if broken, super vitalise ourselves (that's already happening), be in miraculous relationship with disease and perhaps eliminate it all together from the human and Earth condition. Some people I know are already well into living this.
5. OK LET'S TALK ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE. Nature is truly truly miraculous in ways I'm not sure we even fully understand yet. And yes humans need to get on board with respecting the beauty and plenty of this Earth. As we develop an alchemical love relationship with nature and Earth more and more, we will discover that we are collaborative co-creators with it all and that a Source Consciousness lives within us and nature and the universe that will have us turn what looks like imminent disaster into miraculous emergence of new possibilities of life on Earth.
I'm sure there's loads more cooking on the horizon of what I love to call Fabulous Futures, but that'll do for now. Here's to a brilliant, amazing and fabulous future for all life everywhere to thrive like never before.
OK maybe I'm in the thrall of the very exciting creative mecca of The Glastonbury Festival down the road from us, but I have to say that to me the world is getting more glorious by the day. I find it impossible to buy into the doom predictions. Here are some reasons why....
1. There are 210,000 revellers at the Festival and they are proving that people can get along beautifully together. The whole thing is renewable energy run with clean up charity groups cleaning up the fields as they go. There's so much creative inspiration there, not to mention the great music and the love shown by the fans to the musicians. The JOY is literally palpable in the air 7 miles away.
2. Nature's green keeps getting GREENER every year. The flowers are getting taller and even the dandelions growing out of the cement verges are bursting with joy and colour, like little suns proudly showing their beauty to the world. Nature to me seems to be abounding with miraculous glory.
3. Here in Avalon this week we are having the most perfect summer weather. Blue skies, bit of cloud cover, highs of 24C (75F). Do I believe in climate change? Well, it's more like to me that Nature is saying get on board peeps coz it's time for big changes in your relationship with the miraculous nature of life. And as an alchemical creator I find I'm having a new love fest relationship with the weather, come rain or shine.
4. I am seeing an expansion of consciousness in the animals of the world. So many cross species connections and love. Brilliant underwater filming of deep sea species. Huge pods of dolphins and those wonderful whales soaring the seas. I believe we are on the cusp of a brand new, synergistic, collaborative, respectful relationship with Nature and the animal kingdoms that will remake the world.
5. Pretty much all of my close friends (and me too) have the feeling that we're on the cusp of huge breakthroughs in our personal lives and in the world at large. In fact with all the brilliant pulsing energies of the past weeks, I would say we're living right on the tipping point now.
All that to say that I believe the future is extraordinary and filled with wonders we may not even be able to imagine yet. The more of us believe and live into this, the more it will happen. And me, I'm in the process of writing my 16th book called Fabulous Futures. How fun is that!
I am quite in awe of the fact that I have written and published 14 books in my lifetime. As a kid if you'd have told me that I would have thought you were crazy. An impossible task I would have said. And yet, here I am in June 2023 writing my 15th entitled GodMaker.
I remember being praised at a very early age by a grade two teacher for my writing. I wrote seriously depressing poetry as a teenager. Then as a young adult I took a writing course at a college and that finished my writing career forever I thought. The look on that teacher's face as I read the beginnings of my apocalyptic novel was horrendous and stopped me cold in my tracks.
It took me another 20 years before I began again at the age of 46. Santari and I were sort of homeless at the time, living magically in a tent behind the Glastonbury Tor. We had £75 to our name and yet I walked to a computer store, rented a computer for £5, hooked up to the campground's electricity and off I went channelling my first ever book (which by the way is not one of the 14 shown above). What amazed me about it was that every chapter, each channelling a different master, wrapped round perfectly to a symbiotic ending that wow'd me. It was as if the universe had the book there waiting for me to bring it on through.
My next one was a book called 'Keys to the Kingdoms of Being' (again not one of the ones listed above as it was never published). I used it as the basis for the work Santari and I were unfolding and teaching in the early 2000's. This followed on immediately into 'The Alchemical Coach ... Coaching Passion, Potential & Power' which is published and still amazing today.
It was around 2012 when the dam really burst forth. I began to study and research Genius ... and so 'The Genius Game' book was born.
After that it became effortless for me to create one book after another, culminating now in 2023 in the process of finishing three novelettes in a 6 month period.
How does this happen? How does one get into the super flow to become a serial writer?
1. Well first I call forth the inspiration, the seedling of the book that wants to come through me next.
2. I trust the power of the feelings that rush through me as I put my fingers to the keyboard and I let the super flow pour forth through me.
3. I connect my deep core to the super flow to bring my own unique signature and genius into that which wants to be written.
4. I let myself be amazed at what is writing through me, so there is definitely a sense of surrendering to the power and genius of that which wants to be written.
5. I don't edit as I go. If I'm doing that, I know I'm out of super flow so I stop until it returns. I tend to do my edits once the book is finished and even then I try to mess with it as little as possible.
6. I will also add that I tend to post chapters of my books as I write them. Why? Because the power of the energy in them wants to be shared. All my books tend to be breakthroughs in areas that love others to co-power that breakthrough into existence for all to thrive upon.
7. And finally, if you've a leaning to being a writer, become a lover of language, a wizard of words, a magicienne of magic pouring through you. In other words LOVE TO WRITE, moving the world into new spaces and places with you as you do so.
May your own writing flow brilliantly, bringing your passions and power into reality for us all to bask upon.
* * * * *
You'll find info for all 14 of my published books here.
I thought you might enjoy a listen to this podcast interview of me by Carol Chapman for her 'Hearts Rise Up' podcast series.
In it I talk about living wild open, sourcing possibilities, being an ALLchemist, quantum intelligence and a good number of other wonderful things.
You can listen to the podcast at either ...
Here are some quotes from it to tantalize your interest ...
"The joy of it all brings the flow, and the flow brings the genius, and the genius makes it all kind of work effortlessly."
"Operating as a sense of Allness."
"Consciousness as a sentient intelligence."
"Conscious as a living intelligence that dwells in everything."
"Being in an energetic, source-based space."
"Everyone will be celebrated for magnificence and genius - no matter how different we are."
"Innovation is surging, in part due to the pandemic."
"Inventing your own way and trusting yourself with that is actually more powerful than trying to follow even what the best of us are saying to do."
"On the other side of every transition is an awesome next level of ourselves."
"Get eagerly curious."
I posted recently about my buddies and I becoming radiant suns, so I thought it might be kinda fun to say a bit about how we've got here ...
1. Love life brilliantly.
2. Live wild open, meaning throw those arms open wide and breathe in the sunshine and beauty of nature and creation.
3. Discover the joys of high vibe living by surrounding yourself with people and things that you love.
4. See the best in every person and every situation.
5. Create a fantastical story for yourself and then live into it. It will enchant you and your reality before you know it.
6. Say yes to the universe and then expect wonders to flow your way in support of that.
7. Rise into greatness and then find every fun way you can to live into it.
8. Decide to source goodness and greatness upon the planet and then walk as that into your every day life.
9. Surrender to the becoming. We're all in this one right now, uplevelling as a species into something greater than we could have ever imagined.
10. Choose to be part of the remaking of this gorgeous world and then watch the joy-filled opportunities come your way.
11. Live large, play boldly, create wildly and let your genius pour forth into the world.
12. And finally, know just how magnificent you are, how amazing, how wondrous and how unique. There is no one else like you. You are a gem of creation and we can't wait to see all of that pour forth as contribution to us all.
Now don’t get me wrong here … by Greatness I’m not talking about personal fame or success. I’m talking about the legendary quest to make a contribution to life so huge that it roars with collective brilliance ever after.
My husband Santari and I have been on this quest since we met 26 years ago on the mystical Glastonbury Tor where we agreed to partner up for this kind of Greatness. In that 26 years here’s what I’ve learned about playing on the Greatness playground ….
1. First things first, say yes to Greatness. Then watch the magic begin.
2. Let go of trying to figure out how to get there. Greatness will flood you with brilliant visions, ideas, words and energy to fulfil your mission.
3. Take on breakthroughs in whatever areas of life take your fancy. Then have fun innovating how you’re going to make them happen.
4. Believe that the Universe is on your side in this and ignore naysayers who say it’s impossible. Hah! Nothing is impossible when you go for it with the Universe on your team.
5. Find other legendary questers and play together often.
6. And finally, know you were born to be a legend … even if no one but you ever knows it.
May your quest be awesome and Greatness flood the world everywhere you go.
* * * * * * * * * * *
If you'd like to enhance your Greatness Quest, join me 26th-28th April 2023 in Somerset, UK for the Source Leadership experience.
Later this week is my birthday. I feel like I’m at the pinnacle of a very awesome life with the best yet to come. So in the spirit of a life well lived, I thought I’d pass on some Soleira life gems for you on this lovely day.
1. Love yourself. Know who you are. That’s the pivot point for everything else to turn out brilliantly.
2. Be up to gigantic big things and have a ball making them come alive in the world.
3. Live wildly open to the magic that the universe wants to pour your way. Expect it. Revel in it. And pour it back out to everyone you know.
4. Let your wondrously unique genius roar out from you every chance you get. And do that proudly, without concern for what anyone else thinks. After all, you might be the one to turn the world out in a single genius go!
5. Laugh loads. Vibe brilliantly. Emanate the shimmering beauty that lies inside you. That will light up the rest of the world from the inside out.
6. Love life. Cherish moments. Be here on Earth like you just won the universal jackpot. Then have everything you do make life ever more spectacular for all us Earthians.
7. One last one. Something I’ve learned makes life work geniusly. Instead of connecting with what was or what is, focus on ‘what wants to be now’. You’ll be amazed how awesome and easy that makes your life.
I love writing to give form, shape & understanding to brand new concepts of consciousness innovation, genius & global reality creation. Enjoy!
Become a patron of mine on Patreon where I publish chapters of my books and share breakthroughs as they happen.