Original thinking is about always looking for the next new -- creating concepts that have never been considered before. That might sound quite out there for most people, but I believe that original thinking and thought leadering are learned skills that everyone should have in their genius innovator tool box.
How can you become an original thinker, a thought leader, a genius innovator?
1. Be aware of what's capturing your thinking. Way too often the cultural whispers (how it's always been) swirl around us, trapping our thoughts and perceptions in the past without us even realising it.
2. The moment you have a thought, question its veracity. It might have been true in the past, but because things change so rapidly, it's unlikely to be true today.
3. Realise that everything is up for grabs to be made up newly. You're learning to put on 'possiblity glasses' to see through the lens of the new!
4. Connect with the streaming genius flow and ask what's possible and new now. It's about plugging your mind into the quantum field of limitless possibility -- just like plugging a computer with pre-programmed software into the internet to enhance its capacity.
5. Call the NEW to you. It's all sitting there in the field, just waiting for someone to capture it as a new idea, creative possibility, exciting innovation.
Generating the NEW is an art form, a skill anyone can easily master and I'd love to show you how in my TRANSFORMING THE WORLD webinar series starting Sept. 9th. http://www.thevisionarynetwork.com/webinars.html
I love writing to give form, shape & understanding to brand new concepts of consciousness innovation, genius & global reality creation. Enjoy!
Become a patron of mine on Patreon where I publish chapters of my books and share breakthroughs as they happen.