1. ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE. For me it's not glass half full or half empty. It's a beautiful glass and it has the water of life in it ... who cares how much! Seeing things this way takes you out of polarity (trying to be positive in a negative situation) and pops you straight into the heart of paradox where miracles are swirling around just waiting for you to come play.
2. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. Don't think linearly or pastly (heheh if that's even a word). Be excited. Be curious. Be adventuresome. Call miraculous outcomes in whatever way feels great to you.
3. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. Think, create and be awesome for the world to become fully awesome now. Focusing on the personal is ok, but purposing what you're up to for all to benefit from is where the rubber truly meets the road and 'the universe' (or whatever you want to call that magical force) will have your back. You do good things for ALL and the ALL will do good things for you. Really!
4. KEEP YOUR VIBRATION HIGH ... as high as you can possibly get it in any way that you love doing that. High vibing = living in a miraculous world. There's a sort of pop that happens when you get high vibe enough to fall wildly in love with life in all its forms. And in that pop, you discover a reality beyond the news, beyond the current circumstances and beyond anything you've dreamt of for yourself and our world so far. It's where our miraculous, super awesome future is already swirling into being ... and we can all live there now, practically, powerfully and wonderfully.
5. BE WILDLY WONDROUSLY IN LOVE WITH LIFE. Every second. Every circumstance. Always. In that state, it's like you're a magnet for every wonderful thing that wants to pop into existence now. It's effortless. There isn't a list of things to do or meditations to play with. It's a walking, talking, super playful relationship with Life where abundance is a natural thriving state and vitality is popping everywhere you look.
6. AND FINALLY, IF YOU CALL IT, IT WILL COME. The miraculous is a bit like an excited puppy. It's just waiting for a good home, wagging its tail, yipping up and down trying to get your attention. But if you only have eyes for what is, you miss what's wanting to become now. And that is where the miraculous game leaps forward, eager to make its new home in you.
The miraculous is a playground where new possibilities, exciting ideas and brilliant gracious becomings await us all. Here's to the whole world, moving all together, into that brilliant, new, miraculous reality now.